- Your membership pays for itself with discounts from our NACDL Affinity partners.
- COMING SOON: Updated and Reorganized Resource Center featuring case-based tools, forensics resources, an expert database, and postconviction materials; this fall. In the meantime, if you need assistance from NACDL’s Resource Counsel team who provides technical and substantive support to NACDL’s members, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are threatened in any way for providing legal representation to a client - if you're subpoenaed, cited for contempt, hit with a bar grievance or a motion to disqualify you from a case the NACDL Strike Force will review your case, at no cost.
- Discounts on NACDL's top-notch, defense-only, CLE events.
- Discounts on NACDL educational products, including resource manuals and trial guides that cover a wide-variety of topics and specialty areas
- Assistance from NACDL’s Resource Counsel team who provides technical and substantive support to NACDL’s members. For inquiries, information, or assistance, please contact email@example.com.
Continue reading below