Exclusive Benefits for Affiliated Organizations:
- Ability to put local Affiliate News in The Champion
- Ability to promote your local CLEs in NACDL's CLE Calendar in The Champion and online
- Free Annual Subscription to The Champion magazine for your Executive Director
- Assistance locating potential speakers for your local seminars
- Access to NACDLConnect - an NACDL hosted listserv for engaging, sharing, and communicatnig with all other Affiliate leaders
- Subscription to NACDL's E-News
- Access to the lobbying assistance and benefits of the State Criminal Justice Network
- Assistance designing and distributing local legislative alerts and more to promote criminal justice reform at the state level.
- Review the dates of national CLE's to avoid conflicts
- Access to Online Briefs & Motions Bank
- Host a NACDL quarterly meeting in your town and your statewide members will receive significantly reduced seminar rates
- Profit-sharing incentives for assisting NACDL in the promotion of our events
- Receive annually, (2) free NACDL memberships to auction-off at your fundraisers
- Receive annually, (1) free NACDL seminar to auction-off at your fundraisers
- Increase your statewide membership by working with our national staff on joint membership recruitment
Cross-Examination Trial Pack
NACDL’s new Cross-Examination Trial Pack includes three of our best-selling Cross-Examination resources: “Damage Control: Situational Cross-Examination Techniques Trial Guide”, "Ultimate Cross 2.0: Audio Recordings & Written Materials" and "Sample Cross-Examination Questions."
This masterful collection of cross-examination resources provide countless tips, techniques and strategies for a variety of criminal case-specific scenarios. Learn to cross-examine a variety of trial witnesses!
Death Investigation: Forensic Pathology in the Courtroom and Cause & Manner of Death (2022)
This unique program provides criminal defense lawyers with an accurate and clear overview of forensic pathology and the countless factors to consider in a death investigation and will methodically explain what happens during an autopsy to determine cause and manner of death.
You'll uncover the different types of medicolegal death investigations, what to request from your MDI expert, quality benchmarks for accreditation and certification, guidelines and standards, common terminology and frequently asked questions.
The Psychology of Persuasion & Storytelling for Criminal Defense Lawyers
This Trial Resource Guide is a masterful collection of practical tips, techniques and strategies focused solely on using the arts and sciences of persuasion to improve your storytelling skills at trial.
You'll learn how to master the ability to communicate with juries, deliver powerful openings and closings, perform convincing cross-examinations, use effective courtroom choreography and non-verbal communication, identify and develop the optimal theme and theory for your case, and offer compelling arguments during mitigation and sentencing.
Zealous Advocacy in Sexual Assault & Child Victims Cases (2022)
Defending charges of sexual assault and child abuse can be daunting — but with the right tools, it doesn’t have to be.
Every year, NACDL identifies the hottest topics and most pressing issues when defending these cases, and brings-in nationally-renowned lawyers and experts to help you prepare for battle. This year’s 13th Annual Defending Sex Cases training program is our best yet; packed with topics and speakers you won’t want to miss!